Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Referrals and Recommendations on Resources...

Recently, I received an email from a blog reader who asked if I could give a recommendation for a moving company. One thing that I want to emphasize is that real estate agents and brokers are a GREAT source of recommendations for various services and needs. Just to give you an idea of the extent of my resource list, I can give recommendations on contractors, movers, inspectors, attorneys, asbestos abatement, bee hive removal, carpet cleaning, ceiling repair, chimney work, cleaning services, computer help, and the list goes on. So when that blog reader thought that a realtor was a good place to turn for a recommendation, well he was absolutely correct. Feel free to contact me should you ever need a good name for a particular service. Chances are that I have someone on my resource list who I could refer you to.

No comments: