Monday, April 2, 2007

Start your engines...

Hey Everyone,

I am excited to be starting a new blog about Los Angeles real estate and community happenings. Because I work in real estate, I often engage in conversations with people about many topics that I think will be interesting to those surfing the web. I want to share these thoughts and conversations with you, and invite you to contribute your own thoughts or questions. Ultimately, I hope to make this site as interactive as possible. If there is something you would like more information about, then leave a comment or send me an email and I will create a post.

Also, having lived on the Westside for a number of years, I know that the area has a lot to offer. Honestly, I love Los Angeles because it has something for everyone. I would like to use this blog to tell you about places that I find to be "hot spots." I will talk about cool restaurants, tasty restaurants, hip bars, great beaches, malls, workout spots, and really anything that I think makes Los Angeles a great place to live. This blog will only be as good as the people who read it, so if you care to agree or disagree, then I implore you to leave a comment.

So this brings me to explaining the title. In real estate, we are often showing properties. In this blog, I will be talking about real-estate related topics AND about the city, and hence the title "Showing Los Angeles." Thanks for taking some time to read my blog, and I look forward to building this page as time moves forward. Ladies and Gentlemen, START YOUR ENGINES!

No comments: